Thursday 22 September 2011

Introducing Bella

Well it would be impossible for me to write my Ruff Mutts blog without mentioning the original ruff mutt herself, Bella ‘the terror’ Terrier. This is her now, one month before her second birthday…

You lookin' at me?

 And yes I know what you’re thinking, considering she is the dog of a groomer she’s a mess! Well I have two things to say. In her defence – she is due a groom, in my defence – she is a terrier! It’s a miracle if we have a mud-free/fox poo-free day – charming I know!

Bella has many traits of her Border Terrier breed – determined, independent, mischievous, sociable and willing and able to destruct toys at any given moment...

RIP Tiger
                                                                   
She can often be round racing round the house like a loon...




...and then flops and falls asleep…on my bed. 

Yes that is her bed in the background...


Only human beds will do for this pooch! She will play ball for hours on end, stopping only if provided with red pepper – yes that is her favourite treat.

You will hear a lot more about Bella in future blogs but I hope this gives you just a little intro to my loyal companion. If you would like to hear what Bella has to say about me you can follow her on twitter @BellaRuffMutt

"My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet" ~ Edith Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment